Reciting Hunuman Chalisa
Posted October 6, 2009on:
Reciting Hanuman Chalisa
1) Reciting the opening Doha of Hanumaan chaalisa many times will remove the doshas arising out of having insulted knowingly/ unknowingly one’s preceptor/ a Raama Bhakta.
2) Reciting the second Doha will remove hardships in life and grant wisdom and strength.
3) Reciting the opening chaupayi of the chaalisa “Jaya Hanumaan gyaan guna saagar…..” will bless one with Divine knowledge.
4) Reciting the third Chaupaayi “Mahaaveer vikrama Bhajrangi…..” will help in reforming persons who are into bad company or have fallen into undesirable habits. It will also give abundant strength.
5) Reciting the 7th and 8th chaupaayis “Vidyaavaan gunii athi chaathur…..” will help one to cultivate Raama Bhakti and become dear to Lord Raama.
6) Reciting the 11th Chaupaayi “Laaya sanjeevan…..” will help in removing effects of poisonous bites and in removal of fear from snakes.
7) Reciting the 12th Chaupaayi will help in removing misunderstanding between brothers and promote unity between siblings.
8) Reciting the 13th, 14th, and 15th chaupaayis will help in attaining fame.
9) Reciting the 16th and 17th Chaupaayiis will help in recovering lost status or in attaining desired promotions/ posts.
10) Reciting the 20th Chaupaayi will help in accomplishing even difficult tasks overcoming all obstacles.
11) Reciting the 22nd chaupaayi will give Divine Protection during adverse planetary periods.
12) Reciting the 24th Chaupaayii will help in driving away Negative Energies including Boota, Pisachas, saakinii, daakini, and black magical deities.
13) Reciting the 25th Chaupaayi will help in maintaining good health. It will also give the ability to bear physical pain when one is injured.
14) Reciting the 26th Chaupaayi gives relief from difficulties.
15) Reciting 27th and 28th chaupaayiis grants bestowal of desires by Divine Grace.
16) Reciting the 29th Chaupaayii grants fame.
17) Reciting the 30th Chaupaayii helps in victory over evil forces.
18) Reciting the 31st Chaupaayii gives occult powers and great Wealth.
19) Reciting the 32nd, 33rd, 34th and 35th Chaupaayiis helps one to enjoy an ethical and fulfilling life without any worries/ frustrations at the end of such a contented life one will attain the Divine Abode of Shri Raamaa.
20) Reciting the 36th Chaupaayii gives relief from all difficulties and pains.
21) Reciting the 37th Chaupaayii secures the Grace of Hanuman.
Those who have major tasks to accomplish should recite the appropriate chaupaayii with devotion 1008 times on an auspicious Tuesday, Thursday, or Saturday or on a Moola Nakshatra day.
They can also tail pooja along with this (offering sandal wood paste and kumkum/sindoor to the tail of Hanumanji’s image for 48 days).
Others can just recite it 12 times, 24 times, 32 times, 36 times, 54 times, 108 times, 1008 times, or even 10008 times based on time availability and convenience.
Absolute Faith and the correct attitudes combined with this recital can definitely help one to achieve all that one sets out for in life. May the Grace of Lord Hanumaan Bless us all.