Posted November 28, 2008on:
|Madar has a very special significance in Indian herbs. Though it is poisonous, yet it is full of several benefits. In Ayurveda, medicines made of its poison are used as life-giving drugs. Among these trees, one gives white flowers. This tree is called as Swetark. This a very rare tree.
Benefits of worshipping Shwetark Ganesha:
• To get blessings of Shiva and Ganesha.
• Gives knowledge and concentration power
• Promotion in job and increase in business
• Maintains harmony in married life.
• Eliminates illness and diseases
• For Prosperity and growth
• Get rid of hardship or insufficiency
• Activating positive energies in the house
• Protection against any enemy
It is mentioned in our ancient texts, that a house where Swetark Ganesha is worshipped it gets freedom from from poverty, obstacles, quarrels, horror and all sorts of negativites. It also gives knowledge and concentration power to students. It also gives promotion in job and maintains harmony in married life.
It is essential to chant any of the following Ganesha mantras while worshipping Swetark Ganesha:
• Om Vakratundaya Namaha
• Om Shree Ganeshaya Namaha
While worshipping Swetark Ganesha, the worshipper may use the following items:
Red Cloth, Red Aasan, Coral or rudraksha mala
Offer the following to Ganesha:
• Coarse brown sugar / Gur
• Chickpea flour / Besan
Worshipping Ganesha with these items, gives benefits in a very short period.