Remedies of Various Doshas
Posted November 2, 2008on:
Chandra Dosha Remedies:
1. Donations of Rice,grains, Camphor, White-cloth, silver, conch, white sandal, white flower, sugar,bullock, curd and pearls should be made to someone whose leadership embodies thevalue of motherhood. Be supportive of your mother. Give to charity on Mondays (at sunrise if possible) to strengthen the results.Direct your charitable nature towards the female leadership or patriarchs ofmotherhood.
2. Fasting to balance Chandra
Fasting is a form of Yagya. If you are strong and healthy, you can have a lightfast on Monday, nourishing yourself only on a broth of White rice (whichcorresponds to Chandra).
3. Vedic Yagya Chanting or reciting mantras, shlokas or stotrasfrom the tradition of the Veda (pure knowledge) is what is most commonly know asYagya. People can do this by themselves and also hire professional Vedic punditsto perform specific rituals (pujas and homas) to pacify certain elements intheir charts.
4. Other Activities to balance Chandra
Beware of over-emotionalizing, smothering, over-protecting, filtering what youperceive through your emotions. Pay regular respect to and do good deeds towardsyour mother (no matter how your relationship with her is).
Worship of Moon god can be done by the following mantra taken from the Puran.
DADHI SHANKHA TUSHARABHAM KSHIRODARNAVA SAMBHAVAM ||
NAMAMI SHASHINAM SOMAM SHAMBHOR MUKUTBHUSHANAM ||
Cryptic Mantra :
OM SHRAM SHRIM SHRAUM SAH CHANDRAYA NAHAM ||
OM SOM SOMAY NAMAH ||
Any of the above given three mantrascan be chanted repeatedly for fixed numbers with faith and devotion.
Chanting of this mantra should be done for 11,000 times during evening time.
1. Charity: Give to charity on Saturdays (sunset if possible)to strengthen the results.
Direct your charitable nature towards servants and laborers of any kind, farmersor gardeners, gerontologist (experts in ageing), monks or other reclusive,time-keepers, mine or mineral workers, incarcerators and prisoners. Objects todonate (apart from money) could be blue or black silks, foods made with sesameseeds or black grams, minerals or chemicals (iron, hains, fuel etc.) or itemsmade of clay or leather. Also you can donate your self-less service.
2. Fasting: to balance Shani: Fasting is a form of Yagya.If you are strong and healthy, you can have a light fast on Saturday, nourishingyourself only on a broth of sesame-seeds (which corresponds to Shani).
3. Vedic Yagya: Chanting or reciting mantras, shlokas orstotras from the tradition of the Veda (pure knowledge) is what is most commonlyknow as Yagya. People can do this by themselves and also hire professional Vedicpundits to perform specific rituals (pujas and homas) to pacify certain elementsin their charts.
4. OtherActivities to balance Shani: Beware of narrow-mindedness, rigidity andover-conservatism. Be respectful of people in service or labor positions.
Chanting of the following mantra which has been taken from the ‘Purana’pacifies the Saturn.
NILANJANA SAMA BHASAM RAVIPUTRAM YAMA GRAJAM ||
CHHAAYA MARTANDA SAMBHOOTAM TAM NAMAMI SHANAISHCHARAM ||
OM PRAM PRIM PRAUM SAH SHANAISHCHARAYA NAMAH ||
OM SHAM SHANAISHCHARAYA NAMAH ||
Any of the above given three mantras can be chanted for the pacification ofSaturn.
Total numbers of chanting = 23,000 times
Time for chanting the mantra = Evening
If there is Pitrudosh in your horoscope because of which family doesn’t grow or the family has to face the problems constantly one has to perform Narayan Bali pooja on the bank of Narmada river at Chanod tirtha situated near Dabhoi in Baroda district in Gujarat. This Kshetra is very famous for otherPitrutarpan pooja and dedication to ancestors and forfathers. Learned andwell-educated Brahmins are providing all types of facilities and amenities tothe pilgrims to the coming here to all over India. Even after death to performUttarkriya people are coming here from every corners of the country.
1. Pray: Pray Lord Hanuman.
2. Nagdosh Puja: If there is Kalsarpa Yog in the Horoscope one hasto perform Nagdosh nivaran pooja at any of the 12 Shiva Jyotirlingas in India soas to keep away from the malefic effect of Rahu. This Nagdosh pooja is usuallyperformed on Wednesday and on Monday.
3. Feed ants and fishes.
1. Marry the one with Same Dosha: The way out of Kuja Dosha is for a person with Kuja Dosha to Marry an Another with Kuja Dosha.
2. Planet Position: If the first house is Aries or Mesha and Marsis in Aries the Kuja Dosha is not effective as Aries is the Own House of Mars.
3. Fasting to balance Kuja: Fasting is a form of Yagya. If you arestrong and healthy, you can have a light fast on Tuesday, nourishing yourselfonly on a broth of red dhal (which corresponds to Kuja).
4. Vedic Yagya: Chanting or reciting mantras, shlokas or stotras from the tradition of the Veda (pure knowledge) is what is most commonly known as Yagya. People can do this by themselves and also hire professional Vedic pundits to perform specific rituals (pujas and homas) to pacify certain elements in their charts.
5. Charity: Give to charity on Tuesdays (two hours after sunriseif possible) to strengthen the results. Direct your charitable nature towardsyoung entrepreneurs or pioneers, those who work with metals, knives or pointyobjects, such as butchers, surgeons or acupuncturists, military or defencepersonnel, or simply your brothers or sisters. Objects to donate (apart frommoney) could be red silks, knives or swords, foods made out of red dhal, redstones such as corals.
6. Other Activities: Beware of hasty decisions, quicktemper, one pointed views and arrogance. Maintain good relationships with yourbrothers and sisters.
Dharanee Garbha Sambhootam Vidyut Kaanti Sam Prabham!
Kumaaram Shakti Hastam Cha Mangalam Pranamaamya Ham!!
Om kraam kreem kraum sah bhaumaya namaha
Om ang angarkaaya namaha
A Vaastu dosha can be corrected through the changes in the rooms, throughinteriors of the house, by changing the placements, by using regulators or using some charged objects. Every vaastu dosha has some remedy and if taken properly,the happiness and peace comes back in the life again.