Akarshaya Siddh Mala
Posted October 23, 2008on:
Significance: • This is an “Akshamalika” (garland of letters). All mantra (whose count is 7 crores) & all knowledge reside in this mala.
• For the successful achievers and ambitious people who want to reach the top level.
• According to Puranas, a person who wears Rudraksha from 1 to 14 Mukhi becomes Lord Shiva incarnate.
• This has rudraksha beads representing all planets and representing all Devi and Devatas.
• You may get everything what you can dream.
• This is the most powerful healing mala.
• This mala maybe worn on body, or kept at altar for worship or even carried along in a pouch. Read more
Purpose: It is a very powerful healing mala. Worn for Dharma, Artha, Kama, Moksha. The synergistic combination of all mukhis in a mala provides wearer with abundance in wealth, renewed energy, good health, spirituality and fulfillment of desires.
Configuration: Synergistic combination of one bead each from 1 mukhi upto 14 mukhi, Gauri Shankar and Ganesh rudraksha. All beads are selected high quality collector grade beads of Indonesian origin. 1 mukhi is of India origin.
Design: Beads strung in silver with caps on all beads and attached to faceted crystals (5mm) chain.
Crystals represent Shakti and has power to retain the energy of mantra chanting. Crystals harmonise the aura around us and removes the negative energy & gives peace of mind and coolness of body.